- (1) Directly from you through the Company's communications with you;
- (2) Indirectly, via a referral from a third party to whom you may grant consent to disclose your personal data to the Company; or
- (3) Automatically collected via system when you access the Company's website and/or use the services.
- (1) Your full name, including your related information or your representative information (in the case that you are contacting us in the name of a juristic person) which may include your identity information document.
- (2) Contact information such as telephone number, email or social media account information.
- (3) Other personal data that you may provide to the Company during the communications such as information on matters of inquiry, interest information or any other personally identifiable information you provide to the Company directly through various communication channels.
- (4) In case of communication via the website, may include your technical information such as IP Address, Cookies, including information about your browsing behavior.
- (1) For the management of communications with which you have communicated with the Company, such as answering questions, providing relevant information as requested and required, managing complaints, or responding to comments you make directly to the Company via various communication channels, including continuous coordination, service agreement execution, and/or performance of rights and obligations that the Company and you may agree on;
- (2) For the performance of legal obligations to which the Company may be subject to certain conditions. This may include, but is not limited to, performing duties associated with the preparation of accounting documents and taxes in connection with any services provided by the Company to you;
- (3) For the purpose of building and improving business relationships, including enhancing the service that the Company provides for your benefit, which the Company may collect and/or use your personal data for the purpose of control, assurance of service, management analysis and resolution of business-related issues, including, but not limited to, employee training and future service improvement planning;
- (4) For the purpose of protecting and defending the Company's legal rights in the event that you and the Company have a dispute; and
- (5) Subject to an explicit consent granted to the Company such as marketing and newsletter communications, the Company may process the Personal Data for the purposes as defined in the consent.
- (1) For personal data processing for the purpose of providing services, an agreement execution and/or the performance of rights and duties under the agreement, the Company is necessary to process your personal data.as long as the company has a duty to provide services to you;
- (2) For personal data processing for the purpose of performing the duties according to applicable laws, the Company is necessary to process your personal data for a period of time specified by applicable laws;
- (3) For personal data processing for the purpose of building and improving business relationships and/or improving the service, the Company reserves the right to retain that personal data to the extent that the Company may have business necessity. The Company warrants that the retention of the personal data will not unreasonably affect the rights of the data subject;
- (4) For personal data processing for the sake of protection and fighting for legitimate rights of the Company, the Company has a necessity to keep such personal data according to the prescription defined by applicable laws; and
- (5) In case you give consent to the Company to process your personal data for specific purposes, the Company will process your personal data until you withdraw such consent.
- (1) External service providers of the Company engaged for providing supporting services to the Company in providing services to you, including consultants of the Company. Such disclosure of the personal data to these third parties shall be done in accordance with the purposes and only on a need-to-know basis; or
- (2) Government, regulatory authorities or courts that the Company may be subject to an order, law or judgment to disclose the personal data.
Company contact information
Data Protection Officer
Address: 117/17, 15th Floor, Panjit Tower, Soi Sukhumvit 55, Sukhumvit Road, Khlong Tan Nuea, Wattana, Bangkok 10110
Email or phone number: email@example.com / 0226434444
- (1) Strictly Necessary Cookies, which are those that are required for the website to provide its services to the user;
- (2) Functionality Cookies, which are the those that record choices the user has made or set on the website, e.g., a user account, language, font, and how to present personalized information to the user based on the selected setting;
- (3) Performance Cookies, which are those that assess the performance in any section of the website. This type of Cookies may be operated by the external service provider; and
- (4) Advertising Cookies, which are those used to offer relevant products or services that suit the user’s preferences. This type of Cookies may be operated by the external service provider.
For Cookies, other than the Strictly Necessary Cookies, with your consent, the Company will only use those Cookies for a limited purpose.